Sunday, June 30, 2013

[General] New music isn't showing in Library? Galaxy S4 issue


New music isn't showing in Library? Galaxy S4 issue



I have had the Droid 1 and 3 by Motorola, and when I used to add music it was simple, i'd throw it into USB mode, drag & drop music, open music player...it'd see the new tracks, and boom good to go. This is the first time I have tried to update to my GS 4 and all I get is "Connecting to Samsung account services" over and over...why the hell do they make easy things harder with better devices, I don't care about my stuff on the cloud or backed up anywhere, I want to access music off an sd card, plain and simple, it will play my previous stuff that was on the card, how do I get this damn thing to see my new music?

Sorry - frustrated



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...