Sunday, June 30, 2013

[android help] How do I import android licensing into eclipse?


How do I import android licensing into eclipse?



I found a question about it:


After this I found out that the package called "Google Play Licensing Library" and not "Google Market..". I saw that its already installed.


I also find a guide that should explain how to add lvl like library project: http://developer.android.com/google/play/licensing/setting-up.html#download-lvl


But I could do it. I tried to look for the files in the extra directory also with no luck...


What should I do?



.

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...