Monday, June 10, 2013

[android help] Importing contacts to app like WhatsApp


Importing contacts to app like WhatsApp


java - Importing contacts to app like WhatsApp - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I have been searching for more than ten hours to find out how to import phone contacts to my app so that the page would like WhatsApp or Viber's, but to no avail.


What I'm looking for is code snippets and in which files to place the given code, so please don't tell me to use X function because that won't help me.
I'm new to making android apps so make your tutorials as simple as possible.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










lang-java






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...