Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[General] WidgetLocker Lockscreen and camera access


I recently downloaded the application Widgetlocker so I could modify my lockscreen. After installing the application and setting up my home screen, I noticed that whenever I quick access my camera from the lockscreen it prompts me for my password. With the stock lockscreen on my HTC One, it would normally just launch the camera without asking for my password.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in widgetlocker to allow this? I have searched the forums with no luck, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...