Wednesday, May 8, 2013

[General] Have device. Willing to root and have fun. HELP!


That's the Continuum, right? God I hated that thing, such a pain in the @$$ phone, with that Ticker getting in the way of everything!

The good news is you can root it pretty easily. The bad news is it was such a niche product that there's only a couple Roms and kernels for it, and they really don't do much. You can update the OS to 2.2, and I've read that 2.3 and even 4.0 is possible tho I haven't done it.

Xda has an extensive section for that phone, but not much has happened in 2 or 3 years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...