Thursday, May 23, 2013

[General] Please make it stop


Please make it stop



I rooted my phone yesterday and since then my phone had been doing these weird transitions, like shutting the screen off like an old TV with the white line in the middle and from the recent apps, the apps slide open by being pulled to the top left corner (imagine resizing a picture). If I open recent apps from an app, that app also had a little flying for the app logo/icon. This didn't happen before so I know it doesn't have to. But I can't find where to change it in settings. I have 4.2.1 and also using Apex Launcher. I haven't knowingly installed any ROMs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...