Thursday, May 23, 2013

[General] CM10 having LTE/CDMA issues...


CM10 having LTE/CDMA issues...



I've been searching various resources for days and can't seem to find an answer. When my phone is set to "LTE/CDMA" my 4g service doesn't work. The toggle on my status bar for LTE does nothing. However, when I set the network mode to "LTE/CDMA/EvDo" it all works. Once I turn 4g off with the toggle it reverts to LTE/CDMA.

The problem is that if I enter the phone settings using #*#*INFO#*#* there is no option to set "LTE/CDMA/EvDO" as my a preferred network. What gives? Anyone?

HTC EVO 4G LTE
Android JB 4.2.2
Base 1.12.11.1210
Kernel 3.0.78 Komodo 31 (max OC)
CyanogenMod 10.1-20130512 official



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...