Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[General] No refund for in-app purchases?


A while ago I purchased the app "Drag Racing" from Creative Mobile. Well flash forward to last night and my 3 year old son is touching all the colorful buttons and purchases a $1.99 and then a $21.99 in app purchase for more coins or some bs.

Now, I usually have my PIN setup, but since I recently reflashed EOS4 on my TF101, I forgot to set the PIN again.

So I emailed Creative Mobile and and received a response that they CAN NOT refund my in-app purchase: "There is nothing we can do from our end, since the charges were confirmed through the Game Centre Server and the banking system. Moreover, the transactions are held by Google Play for quite a long period of time."

Is there anything else I can do to get a refund for my money? I do not want this purchase. I don't even play the game anymore. It has not been opened on my device since the purchase. I understand I should be more prudent and on top of things, but I also expect that I can get a refund for unwanted and unused purchases.

Any help is greatly appreciated.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...