Wednesday, May 15, 2013

[General] My samsung galaxy ifuse 4g having switch on issues


My Samsung Infuse constantly shuts itself off without warning but always comes back on. This time it won't. It is stuck on the black screen with SAMSUNG flashing on and off.
I tried taking out the battery, leaving it out for awhile and putting it back in. Before I even try to turn it on, it's starts flashing SAMSUNG again.
I've tried holding the power button down and still nothing. I havent tried to do a hard reset yet because there is stuff on there I want to try to save if possible.
Any ideas what's wrong or what I should do?? Please hep



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...