Friday, May 31, 2013

[General] Issues installing apps PLEASE HELP


Issues installing apps PLEASE HELP



I recently purchased a used Samsung Galaxy S online and had it transferred earlier today to my original phone number. Though content with my purchase, I am experiencing some issues installing several applications and widgets. Whenever I search for the app in Google Play or GO Market, I receive a pop-up window that states "The requested item could not be found." Also, I was attempting to install Instagram on my phone through the internet browser on play.google.com but it says that it is already installed on my phone. I have searched through my applications to which I have not found any applications that may have already been installed by the previous user. If it is of any extra assistance, the phone was flashed from Cellular South to CSpire (assuming this might be the cause of some issues).

Thanks in advance!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...