Friday, May 31, 2013

[General] Google Calendar app and notification light?


Google Calendar app and notification light?



Previously, I was just using the stock calendar app on my GNex (whatever would come with the gapps package from 3/1), but I noticed the Play Store version got updated, and my stock one couldn't "update" to that version for whatever reason. So, I installed the one from the Play Store and disabled the stock app.

I always let any calendar events leave a notification in my notification pull down menu, because it's a good easy reminder that I have something to do in the near future (so I don't forget, duh). But with this new Play Store version, if I leave the item in my notification bar, when my screen is off, the notification LED constantly blinks white. It never did this on the stock version. I want it to stop doing that, but I can't find anything in the settings of the app specifically related to the LED. I just see the option to turn notifications on or off, but I want to keep the actual notification in my pull down bar. Is that possible, or no?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...