Monday, April 1, 2013

How to Save ALL Data From Old Phone and Transfer to New?


Hi guys,
Just have a quick question regarding the data on my phone(Happy Easter BTW )
I am selling my phone tomorrow and I have a LOT of data on it which I need to transfer.
These are the things I wish to transfer-
-Contacts
-Old Messages and draft messages
-WiFi passwords
-Apps(lol obviously)
-App data
-Call logs
-Any other important things which I may have missed out.

I'm going to transfer my songs and videos manually via connecting my USB cable to the computer, I just don't want to mess up the other bits.
How do I transfer this to this to my computer so i can transfer it to my next phone? How do I transfer it to my next phone? Sorry if my questions are a bit nooby hehe.

Additional info-
My current phone is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (rooted) running ICS 4.0.4.
My next phone is most probably the Samsung Galaxy S3(International Version)
I have Titanium Backu(free Version).

Thank you for reading



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...