Monday, April 1, 2013

Advice needed: Have Note II, what second phone to get?


I have a Note II GT-N7100 and love it. However, I need an additional Android (GMS unlocked) phone.

So far I looked the Nexus 4 which seems to be a good candidate in pretty much every respect. The one thing I do not like is that the battery is not replaceable.

My questions are:

How good is the battery? How long does it last (on a charge and lifetime)?

Is there another comparable phone I should look at?

Are there any other issues I should concern myself with?

This phone will be used with a prepaid GSM service in the US and abroad

Thanks for your help.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...