Friday, April 5, 2013

[android help]Sending Data from the Android App to the Web

web services - Sending Data from the Android App to the Web - Stack Overflow




















I want to develop an android app where in I can send the data from my App to my web service (planning to develop in PHP), on a click of a button.


The data could be any thing from a set of text or integers.


I was reading out the RESTful, but nothing could make me really happy. Can someone suggest how actually i can achieve it, a code snippet could help?
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...