Friday, April 5, 2013

[android help]Can CoMIRVA package be used in android?

speech recognition - Can CoMIRVA package be used in android? - Stack Overflow




















I am planning to extract MFCC features in real time so that it can be used for speech recognition in my android application. For the same I have found that there is a package available in java called CoMIRVA. I tried using the package for my application but I am getting some errors. I would like to know if anyone has used the package in android? If so have you encountered any error while using it?


Thanks!!
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...