Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Google Plus +1 an Google Play application? [android help]


Google Plus +1 an Google Play application?



My question is regarding the Google Play +1 button now available inside Android apps. I managed to include a fully functional +1 button inside my app, however it takes an URL as a parameter to "+1", and my question is regarding which URL should I use.


Watching the Google I/O I saw that Google will recommend apps based on what your friends +1'd, so what I'm trying to archive is creating an +1 button that will have the same behavior as +1'ing though the Google Play app details page.


Should I use the Google Play URL? What else can I do?


Thanks for responding.



Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...