Thursday, December 26, 2013

Galaxy S4 GPE - noob questions [General]


Galaxy S4 GPE - noob questions



So my new S4 GPE arrives in 48 hours and I cannot wait to start tinkering, (currently on iphone 5). I purchased a SanDisk 32GB Extreme microSDHC card as well. How can I use the SanDisk card? Can I install apps to the card? I assume/hope that I can store pictures/videos/music on the card as well?

What is a launcher?

I'd like to be able to have email, SMS, Calendar, missed call/voicemail notifications directly on my lockscreen as I do now with my iphone. Is this possible? If so, how do I accomplish this?

Thanks.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...