Saturday, November 2, 2013

TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode [General]


TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode



i have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2. Okay my issue is that my phone gets into safe mode 90 percent of the time i turn it on for the past two days.I power it on and its in safe mode. If I do a reset by clicking power button and and press restart, it doesn't resolve problem. if i click power button press reset and hold the button lower left bottom of phone while it reset, problem goes away, the safe mode is gone.
However the problem is not fixed as when I turn it off after fixing the issue, it keeps coming back to safe mode. I tried to do a virus scan with avg antivirus and it detected two bad apps, i ewrased them, but problem didn't go away.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...