Monday, November 18, 2013

Text inflation in Chrome on Nexus 5 [General]


Text inflation in Chrome on Nexus 5



First post and a new Android convert here, so excuse me if I at any point come across as a bit daft. Anywho...

I picked up a Nexus 5 last week and noticed that Chrome inflates text in places it shouldn't. I seems to happen on sites like Reddit or other forum/comment driven sites, with lots of text in lots of frames and elements and such. The top of the pages are fine, but after a certain point down the page everything becomes inflated. Screen cap linked to so you can see what I mean.

I haven't had the chance to play around with my phone nearly enough to confirm, but it seems to be specific to Chrome... Firefox and Opera render pages perfectly. I've reformatted the phone, made sure the OS and all apps are up to date, closed out all other apps, etc etc, to no avail. I've tried searching for an answer online, both here and elsewhere, but I can't seem to find anything. I even called Google, but the rep was a bit clueless and kept insisting it must be some kind of connectivity issue.

Anyway, it's not a huge thing, but it's annoying me to no end that I can't figure it out. Help?



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...