Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Phone Won't Start - Lg Gt540 [General]


My Phone Won't Start - Lg Gt540



I was installing a new version of my Andoind with LGMobile Support Tool but after the update the mobile phone was stuck on the android logo, I took out the battery for a bit, and then turn on and still on the android logo.
I tried to update again with KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and after finish the updated the phone didn't start again, doesn't show anything. When i try to turn on the phone it only vibrates and when i try to connect to the pc, I only hear that sound when something connects to the laptop. What should I do? help



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...