Tuesday, November 12, 2013

google play: error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0] [General]


google play: error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]



hi all,
My galaxy S2 was working fine. I used google play a couple of days ago without any problem and today when I tried to update my app systemPanel from google play (or any other app), I got the error:

Update for 'systemPanel app/Task Manager' could not be downloaded due to
an error. (error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])

what exactly does it mean? I googled it and tried the clear data/cache of google play/google frame and it did not help.
I have also deleted then added back my gmail account and it did not help.

I couldn't install any app either. I got the same error when I tried to install any app from Google play store.

I'd appreciate any help you can give.
Thank you.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...