Monday, November 11, 2013

Android Studio gradle refresh destroys project [android help]


Android Studio gradle refresh destroys project



I'm having some issues adding dependencies to my build.gradle in Android Studio.


Every time I click on the "Refresh all Gradle Projects" after changing the build.gradle, my project gets wiped: Gradle example


Oddly, the files still exist on disk, but I can no longer build or make any code changes. Restarting Android Studio has no effect.


Am I doing something wrong? Is anybody else experiencing the same issue?


Using the latest Android Studio 0.3.1, a blank project and in-built Gradle wrapper.



Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...