Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[General] switching from iphone 4s to htc one

  1. Switching back to the iPhone 5: Why the HTC One grass wasn't ...

    www.imore.com/android-central-forums-going-back-iphone-5 - Cached
    7 May 2013 ... Landscape was my answer on the iPhone 4 and 4s, but with the 5, I have ... I
    recently switched from an iPhone to an HTC One and surprisingly I ...

  2. Here's Why I've Ditched My iPhone And Bought The HTC One ...

    www.redmondpie.com/heres-why-ive-ditched-my-iphone-and-bought-the- htc-one-opinion/ - Cached
    8 May 2013 ... I've been using an iPhone as my daily runner since the iPhone 3G, which I
    bought brand-new. Suffice to say, I am about as confirmed an ...

  3. Opinion: Is the HTC One the ultimate iPhone switcher? | Electronista

    www.electronista.com/.../the.htc.one.could.be.the.most.enticing.android. smartphone.yet/ - Cached
    The HTC One may be the ultimate iPhone switch-inducing Android ... for 2013
    that makes it the most likely to interest Apple iPhone 4, 4S and 5 ...

  4. Why I switched from Apple iPhone to HTC One Android. | How good ...

    howgoodisthat.wordpress.com/.../why-i-switched-from-apple-iphone-to-htc- one-android/ - Cached
    30 Apr 2013 ... So since the regular iPhone 4 still ran the latest version of iOS ? at .... on the
    iPhone launches Siri, and on the HTC One instantly switches to ...

  5. You can have iPhone 5, I'll take HTC One - BetaNews

    betanews.com/.../you-can-have-iphone-5-ill-take-htc-one/ - Cached
    4 May 2013 ... Anyone moving up from a feature phone to smart one and considering iPhone 5
    should look at HTC One. From a design perspective, both ...

  6. Leaving iPhone 4S, moving to Android....Galaxy S4 -or- HTC One ...

    forums.androidcentral.com/.../273675-leaving-iphone-4s-moving-android- galaxy-s4-htc-one.html - Cached
    29 Apr 2013 ... I really don't know which I want to go with. I'm on AT&T. If I try either on and want
    to switch I would have to pay the $35 AND I wouldn't be.

  7. HTC One, from an iPhone 5 owner. - MacRumors Forums

    forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1574967 - Cached
    The HTC One has 469 ppi, vs 326 ppi on the iPhone 4/4S/5. .... I had the HTC
    One for 18 hours but just could not handle going back to Android.

  8. Need to rid of iPhone 4s and change to either HTC ONE or Samsung ...

    au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid... - Cached
    I unfortunately need to change my iPhone 4s, to either HTC ONE or ... Drama
    shot- takes pictures of a moving object and puts the moving object ...

  9. HTC One vs. iPhone 5 Dogfight Part 1 - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu73Y45B3_014 Jun 2013 - 9 min - Uploaded by phonedog
    iPhone 5 Dogfight Part 1 Dogfight battle time - this go around, between ... HTC One vs iPhone ...
  10. HTC One vs. iPhone 5 - A Non-Power User's View

    hackerspace.lifehacker.com/htc-one-vs-iphone-5-a-non-power-users-view- 512479775 - Cached
    ... to switch providers (from AT&T to T-Mobile) and explore the HTC One. ... about
    having found the perfect form factor with the iPhone 4 and not wanting to mimic ...

  11. MicroSIM swap from iPhone 4 to HTC One X - texts f... - AT&T ...

    forums.att.com/t5/...and...iPhone-4-to-HTC-One.../3309439 - Cached
    MicroSIM swap from iPhone 4 to HTC One X - texts from iOS devices still go to
    SIMless iPhone ..... I'd really like to use both phones by just switching the SIM.

  12. Size matters: how I went from an iPhone to a really big Android ...

    www.theverge.com/.../size-matters-how-i-went-from-an-iphone-to-a-really- big-android-phone - Cached
    26 May 2013 ... Late on the night of September 9th, 2012, I was sitting at my kitchen table, going
    over notes for a piece I was writing about video game arcades.

  13. iPhone 5 vs HTC One comparison review - PC Advisor

    www.pcadvisor.co.uk/...phone/.../iphone-5-vs-htc-one-review/ - Cached
    22 Apr 2013 ... If we're going to nit-pick then the iPhone wins narrowly since the HTC One does
    use a small plastic band and got a bit too hot during our ...

  14. 5 Reasons the HTC One is Better Than the iPhone 5 - GottaBeMobile

    www.gottabemobile.com/.../5-reasons-the-htc-one-is-better-than-the-iphone- 5/ - Cached
    22 Apr 2013 ... iPhone users who are on the fence between upgrading to an iPhone 5 and
    switching to Android should take a close look at the HTC One.

  15. HTC One vs Apple iPhone 5 - Phone Arena

    www.phonearena.com/reviews/HTC-One-vs-Apple-iPhone-5_id3275 - Cached
    21 Mar 2013 ... Speaking of screens, the HTC One comes with a noticeably larger, 4.7-inch
    display, compared to the 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5.

  16. iPhone 5 vs HTC One - Opinion - Trusted Reviews

    www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-5-vs-htc-one - Cached
    2 Jul 2013 ... The sheer size of the HTC One, which makes the 4-inch iPhone 5 look petite,
    ensures that it's a fair bit weightier. It's 31g heavier, but what's ...

  17. HTC One vs. iPhone 5 - Gizmag

    www.gizmag.com/iphone-5-vs-htc-one-specs.../26356/ - Cached
    20 Feb 2013 ... We compare the specs ? and other features ? of the HTC One and iPhone 5.
  18. After a week with my new HTC One | DesignNotes by Michael Surtees

    designnotes.info/?p=7950 - Cached
    13 May 2013 ... Before buying the iPhone 4S I had bought a Droid Bionic. ... the Galaxy S4 and
    the HTC One it became clear which one I was going to get.

  19. Introduction: Do HTC One ultrapixels deliver? Our full camera review ...

    connect.dpreview.com/post/8068966118/htc-one-camera-review - Cached
    4 Jun 2013 ... Here's my take having switched from iPhone4s to HTC one, i preordered mine
    and being using it since then... HTC COO just step down and ...

  20. How to move from iPhone to Android | PC Pro blog

    www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/.../how-to-move-from-iphone-to-android/ - Cached
    4 Apr 2013 ... Within 20 minutes, I had transferred everything I wanted from my iPhone 4S onto
    the HTC One, and could begin on the process of downloading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...