Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[General] Need drivers for discontinued mouse.


Need drivers for discontinued mouse.



I've been trying for months to acquire drivers for my Dell BT Travel Mouse which 1) can be downloaded and 2) will work on Android 4.1.2. The Dell p/n PU705 has been discontinued. I discovered it was a Logitech product, repackaged by Dell. But Logitech also discontinued it. They were unclear about their p/n, but I believe it's 000-000866. The driver information I could get was all about materials for Windows. At this point I invariably melt down. If anyone can help... Oh, hell. You know the drill.
TIA



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...