Monday, May 13, 2013

[General] Voicemail Notification


I have seen several other postings about this but none have worked for me.

I am coming from an iPhone to android. I love how Voicemail works on the iPhone. Whenever I get a Voicemail in my android phone the missed call notification comes up but no voicemail. When I can it though I have a new one. Under application settings for voicemail the notification is turned on. When I go into voicemail settings when I call it there is no option to turn notification on. Anybody have any ideas?

Sent from my VS930 4G using Android Central Forums



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...