Thursday, May 9, 2013

[General] Tab 2 / general Questions


Hi, I have some questions. I would appreciate any assistance

Samsung Tab 2 (7.0, 3113 Wifi with IR)

Android vers 4.1.1 (afaik latest for this device)

1) Could anyone recommend a case? I need something that can flip (prefer a magnet based lock). It needs to be able to take massive impacts (ie. drop from onto cement from 2 meters) from EVERY angle, including corners. I also need it real quick (within 12 days) - so big department stores are good, and Amazon Prime is good (I live in Canada)

2) Is there any way to adjust screen dim time?

3) Is there any way to have the screen automatically turn on/off using the sensors? Namely, the light and proximity sensors. Ex. proximity sensor: IF object is detected within 2 cm continuously for 5 seconds, shut off screen. IF object is removed, turn screen on. I had a Nexus 7 with a magnetic flip case, in which the Nexus 7 would automatically turn on when the flap was opened, and turn off when the flap was closed, as sensed by its magnetometer.

4) Could I get detailed instructions into the installation of Cyanogenmod? What exactly is it good for? Any other BIOSes worth looking into?

5) A suggestion for a fast PDF reader? I need something that will process large, coloured images very quickly (a large sized travel book).

6) Any tweaks to maximize speed? I just bought it 2 days ago and its not as fast as I'd like even out of the box.

7) Is there any way to get better camera quality? I want to use it in the place of a discrete camera (personal reasons).

Thanks in advace. Any help with even one of the questions would be great.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...