Friday, May 24, 2013

[General] Problem with 'authorise HTC sense'


Hi, Android 4.1.1 on a Desire X.

I deleted my Flickr account (moved to ipernity) and uninstalled the flickr app. Now I'm getting the error "Authorise HTC Sense - flickr is not responding, try signing in". But of course I can't sign in, because I no longer have a flickr account.

How do I remove Flickr from HTC Sense on my phone? Where are the options for HTC Sense itself located?

Many thanks!

Stephen.

EDIT: Ah, under "Settings:Apps:All apps" there was a "Flickr for HTC Sense". I can't uninstall that, or open it, only Force Stop.

I can only see the main "HTC Sense" under Settings-Apps too, so can't open it directly to tell it to stop looking for Flickr. Any ideas?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...