Saturday, May 4, 2013

[General] Need a phone with vanilla Android ASAP!


Hi,

I run a website, and have never had a smart phone, but I have discover over the last few days that I need one. Really need one - and fast!

However, I would like it to run vanilla Android. I tried a Samsung tablet, and hate the way that they've ruined a perfectly good operating system compared to my Nexus 7. Plus it has the advantage of having the latest versions of Chrome, so I can see how my website loads with it, for example.

Is it the Nexus 4 or nothing? It's quite large, and rather expensive. I'd happily have a 3.5 or 4 inch screen, and ideally pay a bit less. Are there any other choices out there?

If not I might even go with a Windows phone!

Thanks!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...