Tuesday, May 7, 2013

[General] Locked Gallery?


That's weird. Are you referring to the stock Gallery app? Where do you store your pics--internal storage or an external SD card? If external SD, I wonder if something might have happened to the card. I was going to suggest that perhaps the microSD became write-protected, but the microSDs don't have the write-protection switch like the full-size SDs, so I'm not sure how that would have happened.

You didn't encrypt your phone, did you?

In any case, you could try going to Settings/Apps/All, selecting Gallery, and clearing the cache. Then open the Gallery app again and see what happens.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...