Thursday, May 30, 2013

[General] Easy Batter Saver app


I just downloaded this app, and I noticed that in the notification bar, the little droid is only green when I have wifi, data, or bluetooth on. Is the app only saving battery while those are on? Anyone else have experience with this app to tell me? Also, is there an even better app than this, perhaps one that uses less CPU and RAM? It's just for emergencies, because I don't really need a battery saver, but it's good to have one just in case.

Also, for other users of this app, the highest I can get it to save is 1.6x, is there optimal settings to increase that number? Thank you so much!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...