Monday, May 6, 2013

[android help] ABS 4.3.0 - android.support.v4.app.Watson does not exist

actionbarsherlock - ABS 4.3.0 - android.support.v4.app.Watson does not exist - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I did a straight swap of ABS 4.2.0 for 4.3.0 and now I'm getting errors during compilation.



java: package android.support.v4.app.Watson does not exist


I'm using IntelliJ, both the main project and the ABS library project are using the android-support-v4.jar that was bundled with 4.3.0.


Any suggestions? Thanks.


























I didn't find out the issue, but trashing all the libraries from the project and adding them back in one by one has resolved the problem.























ABS 4.3.x is screwed up. It includes an incomplete support.v4 and adding the full support.v4 causes a duplicate which crashes you app. ABS 4.3.x is screwed up.




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...