Monday, April 29, 2013

[General] Very Under-qualified


I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but oh well.

So I thought I was ready for rooting, and it turns out that it is way over my head. A month back, I tried rooting my Galaxy Nexus, and I think I ruined it beyond repair. When I turn the phone on, the Google logo displays and it doesn't get any further into the booting process.

Since then, I found another on Craigslist, but I've been very hesitant about trying the rooting process again. Just thought I'd share my story, maybe someone can help me out next time I try.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...