Wednesday, March 27, 2013

[Q] Problem with Music control on lockscreen




Unhappy[Q] Problem with Music control on lockscreen




when im playing music on my xperia V, i tempt to lock the screen and control it at lockscreen, and now, my problem is, when plying, the music control doesnt show current music playing, and when i press start, its stop, while i press pause, its start back, and then when changing song, the title stuck while the song change, weird, its like the music control dont follow current music player...anybody experience this..?


Read more...

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...