Thursday, December 26, 2013

new kind of SPAM - straight in OS - not AirPush [General]


new kind of SPAM - straight in OS - not AirPush



So, Galaxy S4, Verizon, Android 4.2.2,

New kind of spam that shows up right on home screen or on top of running app. (see picture below)

Lookout didn't find anything. Airpush_Detector didn't find anything.

How do I find out on what app it piggybacked into my phone / how do I get rid of it? And why does Google allow these apps in the Marketplace anyway...

new kind of SPAM - straight in OS - not AirPush-2013-12-17-16.51.26.jpg



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...