Thursday, December 26, 2013

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]


Google Voice on T-Mobile?



So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my voicemail when on Verizon.

Well now since switching to T-Mobile I can no longer get Voice to function as my voicemail. When I download and setup the app and then call my phone it will ring but then when voicemail should come up I just get an error saying "We cannot complete your call as dialed" or something along those lines. When I switch back to carrier voicemail everything works.

So am I doing something wrong during setup? Is Voice even compatible with T-Mobile?



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



1 comment:

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...