Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Question/issue with my Nexus 4


I just bought this phone from T-mobile two days ago. But now it seems like there might be an issue. Sometimes when I go to unlock my phone it won't let me. The screen gets a little brighter but there's nothing I can do. Then after a few trys it finally comes on. I don't know if theres a setting I need to switch or turn off or if it's an actual issue and I should bring my phone back. Also sometimes I can't touch the screen. Nothing will happen, I don't know if its sensitivity or if I need to take the plastic covering off but it just kind of freezes. Any ideas?



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...