Thursday, April 4, 2013

[Q]Music Player with .flac and samba support?




Question[Q]Music Player with .flac and samba support?




Hello Xda community,

I'm looking for a music player that can stream .flac and .mp3 using samba server.

I tried Neutron MP but this app freezes everytime and samba server option doesn't work
However Samba server works great with Dice Player but it doesn't support music extension like .mp3 ( i get " no media file or folder" when i browse my music folders...)

Samba also works with ES File Explorer but we only can open one file at a time, i want to open an album playlist.

After few hours of search , i despair

What's about winamp, poweramp ? does it support samba?

Thanks for your help.



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...