Thursday, April 4, 2013

[Q] Help! I think i bricked my x8




Thumbs down[Q] Help! I think i bricked my x8




Hey guys, sorry if I write bad.

I tried to flash my x8 for put in the rom GingerDX v31b. Anyways... I think my USB cable was broken or something, when I tried to flash baseband 015, it was flashed but then I power on my phone and... Boom! That image appeared: a triangle with a exclamation sign and a phone .

It reboots again and again, my computer doesn't recognize the phone. I need help guys. Sorry for bad writing.

On the other hand.. I have my phone with unlocked bootloader, and I installed so much roms. Any question? sorry if I forgot something. Thank you guys and sorry again if I put the thread in the wrong place.

Francisco Fávaro.



Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Foto0587.jpg Views: 0 Size: 228.9 KB ID: 1857338  



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...