Thursday, April 4, 2013

MicroSD problems




DefaultMicroSD problems




Hi I have searched the forums but no fix has been posted or it is quite possible that I have missed it. If that is the case I apologise for the double post.

I have a Sandisk 64gb class 10 microsdXC, and after it has been formatted to NTFS it registers on my device as 59gb. I can transfer files from my PC to the card and it writes perfectly fine and I can read it on both the PC and transformer, however I cannot copy, paste, make nee folder out ant changes on the card from my tablet.

I have tried numerous file managers, including root explorer. I have changed the permissions and made sure it is not read only when mounted. I have read that others have had similar problems, hoping for a workaround without using the PC for all file transfers.

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my TF300T using xda app-developers app



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...