Thursday, April 4, 2013

Galaxy S2 app storage problem


Hello, I am having issues with the app available storage and updating/installing new apps.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Android version: 4.1.2

Storage:
-Total space: 1.97GB
-Applications: 0.96GB
-Available space: 249MB

Issues:
1. As you can see the available space should be 1GB, instead it says 249MB.
2. I can't upload/install new apps. I am getting an "location" error.

Actions taken at this moment:
1. Downloaded "app cache cleaner". It recovered about 50mb.
2. Deleted all the photos I had to see if it had any effect. This didn't help at all.
3. Restarted the phone to see if it was a temporal error.

So...
1. Why is the available space 800mb less that it should be?
2. How can I fix that?

Thanks in advance for your help. Have a nice day.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...