Thursday, April 4, 2013

APN Settings for AT&T...




DefaultAPN Settings for AT&T...




Hello All,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S I9000 phone. I am currently on AT&T. I needed to know the APN settings for it. For the first time i see that at $50 GoPhone has included unlimited data now. So i was hoping to make use of it. I have googled and found out many different settings for it. Some same, some with minor changes. But none of them work. I put I know i wont be able to get LTE. But need the normal settings to start using data service.

I currently have this:

Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: blank
Port: blank
Username:WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password:CINGULAR1
Server: blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: blank

All I see "H" symbol on top appear.



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...